Surviving the Coming Economic Crash Without Going to Prison
I was the beneficiary of having two amazing parents whose diverse experiences provided me with a very unique world view. The lessons I learned as a child and young adult have helped prepare me for what is unfolding in America.
My dad's family were immigrants. They escaped the early days of the growing conflict between the Nazis and the communists. I learned a lot about how tyranny, the police state and genocide unfolds from my grandmother, great-grandmother and great aunt. But that is not what this article is about. It is about my mom's side of the family and what they went through that has applicability to today's America. That side of my family has lineage that we can trace to 1745. Our earliest relative, John Cusey, fought with George Washington in the Revolution. The family was very successful in business, banking, real estate and politics. We are related to the Ford (car) family. However, everything changed in 1929 when the Stock Market crashed. The family did NOT properly heed the warning signs of what was coming. In the following days, my matriarchal millionaire family's wealth was wiped out. Stocks and real estate crashed, along and the banks failed.
My mother, a very young child in 1929 and she should have been raised in a life of luxury. However, she was raised in near-poverty. Her conservative values, emphasis on being debt free and NEVER, NEVER trusting the banks or the government became a hallmark of the lessons that she would impart upon my sister and myself. I can remember being in middle school and hearing my teachers teacher tell the students the Depression was a terrible accident. An accident my rear end. It was planned by the elite to seize control of the economy, remove America from the gold standard and they did it to wipe out much of the economic competition. I knew very early on in my life that the Depression was planned and my teachers thought I was crazy when I would disagree with them with regard to their "accidental, non-conspiratorial view of economic history.
In short, my family was targeted for economic destruction, among many others for economic obliteration and it worked. And this is where my family history has applicability to you and your family. You, as an American (who actually works) is being targeted by the same scumbag type of bankers for economic obliteration, again. However, this time, the economic train wreck that is coming has the goal of destabilizing the entire country. Why? The goal of the satanist bankers is the unholy consolidation of political power and money on this planet. In order to accomplish this goal, America must be destroyed politically, economically, culturally, politically and spiritually. This article is about motivating you to prepare for an economic crash in which the people will receive no political support from a totally compromised government is a requirement. Remember, governments do not serve the people, ever! Politicians serve the people that get them elected and keep them in power. Politicians only pay you lip service so they can trick you into voting for them in the next election. In short, you do not matter, only your material possessions matter to these people and in today's world, what you own, has been targeted for confiscation. The sooner you realize that we are repeating history, the sooner you can prepare and preserve what little you can of what you have earned in life. Remember, the one thing that is more important than the money you make, is the money you keep and separation of you from your money is already underway.
News Flash: The Government and the Banks Are Not Your Friends
Did you know that since 2012, that when you deposit your money in the bank, the bank owns your money and technically does not have to give it back. Of course, this is not going to be announced standard operating procedure or nobody would deposit their money in the bank. The truth of the matter is that, upon the crash of the economy, the banks will one day legally confiscate your funds because in reality, what is supposed to be "yours" is actually "theirs").
There are some economic realities that you must come to grips with in 2019.
- The governments in the US collect about $3.9 trillion in a year income and payroll taxes. Income tax is where governments collect the most tax: In federal, state, and local income tax they will collect about $2.4 trillion in 2019.
- The national debt is $22 trillion.
- We have $21 trillion that is missing and it likely went to black projects (eg Pentagon, CIA secret space program, etc.).
- Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are unfunded liabilities Medicare and Social Security, alone, face about $50 trillion in long-term unfunded obligations, adding steadily to the public debt as Congress borrows growing sums each year to pay promised benefits. i
- The 800 pound gorilla in the room are the credit swap derivatives. They total an estimated $1.5 quadrillion in debt. It is an interesting debt since there is only an estimated $70 trillion in actual asset value on the planet. What are credit swap derivatives? The answer is a different discussion for a different time. For now, think Glass-Steagall and bailouts courtesy of the bankers. This debt is an example of the omnipresent enslavement of a people because this debt can never be paid. The government could impose a 100% tax on income and still not come close to paying off this debt. And people wonder why during the 2008 crash, I said "Let Wall Street burn!" It would have proven to be a lot better for our people.
In short you are a slave to the bankers. The crash is coming, and it is time that you prepare for the fact that it could happen tomorrow. When people realize this fact they will one day panic and attempt to take out all their money at once. That is a very bad idea, because you could go to jail.
Don't Do This
Do you now how to take your money out without going to jail? The system is working against you? If you have no idea what you are doing this is must reading. and you find yourself in the above picture? Don’t be “that guy”. These people will end up living under a cardboard box or they will forced to go to a FEMA camp for food and water?
I am going on the recording by predicting that the Federal Reserve will steal your money by faking a cyber attack. In fact, FEMA and DHS actually practiced for this event on October 23rd and 24th of 2013.The Federal Reserve, the FDIC and the Bank of London practiced for widespread banking failure on November 10, 2014. On November 16, 2014, the G20 nations declared your bank deposits to not be money and they can take it whenever they want. On August 8, 2012, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the banks own your money when you deposit your paycheck into the bank. The criminal banksters have had years to prepare for stealing your assets. What have you done to prepare?
What should every American know prior to attempting to liberate the fruits of their own labor from the bankster controlled central bank?
The Three Laws You Must Know Before Taking Your Money Out of the Bank
Taking what was your money out of the bank is no longer a matter of walking up to your friendly teller with a withdrawal slip and the teller cheerfully honors your request and you calmly exit the bank with your money in tow. In fact, your teller is trained to look for certain indicators in any cash withdrawal of any significance. As you move to withdraw the bulk of your money, there are three federal banking laws that you should be cognizant of, namely, A Cash Transaction Report (CTR), a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) and structuring. Before proceeding with the planed withdrawal of your money, I would strongly suggest that you read the following federal guidelines as it relates to CTR’s as produced by the The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). All the federal regulations contained in this article are elucidated in this series of federal reports. Before withdrawing your money, please be aware of these three regulations related to getting your money out of the bank.
Federal law requires that the bank file a report based upon any withdrawal or deposit of $10,000 or more on any single given day.The law was designed to put a damper on money laundering, sophisticated counterfeiting and other federal crimes. To remain in compliance with the law, financial institutions must obtain personal identification, information about the transaction and the social security number of the person conducting the transaction. Technically, there is no federal law prohibiting the use of large amounts of cash. However, a CTR must be filed in ALL cases of cash transaction regardless of the reason underlying the transaction. This means your cash transaction will be on the radar.
(2) Structuring and (3) SAR
There will undoubtedly be some geniuses whose math ability will tell them that all they have to do is to withdraw $9,999.99 and the bank and its protector, the federal government will be none the wiser. It is not quite that simple. Here are a few examples of structuring violations that one should be aware of:
1. Barry S. has obtained $15,000 in cash he obtained from selling his truck. He knows that if he deposits $15,000 in cash, his financial institution will be required to file a CTR. Instead he deposits $7,500 in cash in the morning with one financial institution employee and comes back to the financial institution later in the day to another employee to deposit the remaining $7,500, hoping to evade the CTR reporting requirement. Barry should have used multiple accounts to conduct this transaction.
2. Hillary C. needs $16,000 in cash to pay for supplies for her arts and crafts business. Hillary cashes an $8,000 personal check at a financial institution on a Monday. She subsequently cashes another $8,000 personal check at the bank the following day. Hillary is careful to have cashed the two checks on different days and structured the transactions in an attempt to evade the CTR reporting requirement. Hillary should have made irregular deposits on staggered days covering a significant period of time. Or better, yet she should convert her soon worthless cash to precious metals.
3. A married couple, Bill and Hillary, sell a vehicle for $12,000 in cash. To evade the CTR reporting requirement, Bill and Hillary structure their transactions using different accounts. Bill deposits $8,000 of that money into his and Hillary’s joint account in the morning. Later that day, Hillary deposits $1,500 into the joint account, then $2,500 into her sister’s account, which is later transferred to Bill and Hillary’s joint account at the same bank. Again, Bill and Hillary should have used multiple banks. The aggregate total of the three transactions totals more than the $10,000 threshold, therefore, a SAR would be filed by the bank and you would be the subject of a federal investigation as all three of the above cases clearly violate the federal banking laws related to structuring. It is a federal crime to break up transactions into smaller amounts for the purpose of evading the CTR reporting requirement. In these instances, the bank is required to file a SAR which serves to notify the federal government of an individual’s attempt to structure deposits or withdrawals by circumventing the $10,000 reporting requirement.
Structuring transactions to prevent a CTR from being reported can result in imprisonment for not more than five years and/or a fine of up to $250,000. If structuring involves more than $100,000 in a twelve month period or is performed while violating another law of the federal government, the penalty is doubled.
The FDIC to the Rescue
You say the FDIC will save you? Your bank fails, it's ok, the government will take care of you. ...... Ok, I have composed myself and have stopped laughing at the inane statement. The truth of the matter is that the FDIC has about 1.2% of the cash on hand to cover all banking deposits in the country. Just like in my mom's family, you are getting NOTHING. I hope the weather is nice the day you decide to stand in line to get your funds out of the bank, because you are going to be in line for a long time and you will be going home with nothing except the regret you will feel for not having prepared!
Is there anything you can to prepare for the crash that is coming? Yes, but it takes something that most Americans do not have, discipline! You should have zero debt. You should gather food, water filtration, guns and ammo to protect what you have earned, gold and silver will hold or even increase their value, natural healthcare (medicine),, tools, the Bible, allies, etc. Except for leaving two months of cash on hand in the bank to pay living expenses, you should immediately transfer your soon-to-be-worthless-cash to gold, silver and completely paid off real-estate. But how do you do this without going to jail? There is no law preventing you from buying a product directly from your bank account. Do not withdraw the funds, pay directly and all the federal restrictions against you removing your money by purchasing wealth enduring investment directly. It is simple, effective and legal. Another simple strategy to minimize your banking risk is to pay cash for everything that you can.
Much like the enforcement of our tax laws, the federal government’s enforcement of its banking laws as it relates to CTR’s, SAR’s and subsequent structuring is quite draconian. Civilian asset forfeiture laws come into play. The government can seize your bank accounts while it determines if a crime has been committed. The government can literally seize your assets in perpetuity without an order of the court. Of course, you could try and sue but you will be up against the deep pockets of the federal government and the case could take years. By the time your case is decided, the financial banking crisis that you are so desperately trying to avoid by withdrawing your money, could be over. So, proceed with caution.
If you ever become the target of a federal investigation, do not, under any circumstances, allow yourself to be interviewed by federal officials without an attorney present and make sure you have the interview videotaped.
Here is a brief summation on how to respond to the coming banking crisis that could wipe you out like it did my mom's family.