TEN THINGS EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE WHO'S PROPOSED "PANDEMIC TREATY"
CLICK HERE to watch the livestream (or recordings) of the WHO meetings from Monday July 18, 2022 to Friday, July 22, 2022.
If you are interested in helping to organize worldwide opposition to the WHO, please contact James Roguski at +1 310-619-3055.
CLICK HERE to take immediate action.
PLEASE WATCH ALL 4 VIDEOS BELOW…
SHARE THIS VIDEO:
Ten things everyone should know about the WHO's "Pandemic Treaty":
1. What has often been referred to as the "Pandemic Treaty" is now being referred to as the WHO CAII: Convention, Agreement or other International Instrument.
2. A framework convention or agreement can be adopted under Articles 19-20 and require a 2/3 vote, regulations can be adopted under Articles 21-22 and require a simple majority and recommendations can be adopted under Article 23 of the WHO constitution.
3. The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) is meeting Monday, July 18, 2022 to Friday July 22, 2022 to discuss the WHO CAII.
4. There were over 36,000 written public comments submitted back in April 2022 and the majority of those comments opposed any form of agreement.
5. The WHO cancelled a previously scheduled public comment period in June 2022.
6. The INB published a working draft document of the WHO CAII on July 13, 2022 (see below).
7. The WHO is focused on a concept referred to as "One Health" that seeks to control every aspect of life on earth.
8. People should pay specific attention to Part 4, specifically Section 13 (control of information) and Section 14 (financing) of the working draft.
9. Also of note is what is missing from the working draft: there is no evaluation of what went wrong over the past 2.5 years; there is no ban on gain of function research; there is very little focus on health treatments and therapies; there is no patient bill of rights; and there is no support for enabling doctors and patients to make their own decisions.
10. Organized opposition to the WHO is needed.