These are the companies that have disclosed their exposure with Silicon Valley Bank
by Ernest Hancock of Freedoms phoenix
TheEconomicTruth - John Sneisen
These are the companies that have disclosed their exposure with Silicon Valley Bank, #SIVB,
- #Circle: $3.3 billion
- #Roku: $487 million
- #BlockFi: $227 million
- #Roblox: $150 million
- #Ginkgo Bio: $74 million
- #IRhythm: $55 million
- #RocketLab: $38 million
- #SangamoTherapeutics: $34 million
- #LendingClub: $21 million
- #Payoneer: $20 million
The worst part is SVB has nearly $200 billion in deposits with 97% of those deposits above the $250,000 #FDIC limit ??????
Things like this never can end well.
It's good to know Silicon Valley Bank #Management Team:
- CEO: Director at San Francisco Fed
- CFO: Former analyst at Freddie Mac
- Chief Admin Officer: Former CFO of Lehman Brothers
- Chief Risk Officer: Led credit ratings in 2007
- Chief Legal Officer: General Counsel at Citibank in 2008
And over the last 2 weeks, management sold nearly $5 million in stock.????