Trump Is Leaving the Deep State with No Options-THE FINAL SOLUTION
When JFK was assassinated, Robert F. Kennedy ran for President and was a direct threat to the 1963 version of the Deep State. Subsequently, RFK was murdered in 1968, after winning the California Democratic Primary. The elite had very specific reasons wanting the Kennedy brothers dead, especially Robert:
- Due to RFK's position as U.S. Attorney General, he would have known exactly where to reopen the assassination investigation regarding his brother's assassination.
- The warmongering financial cash cow, courtesy of the US taxpayer would have ended with our immediate withdrawal from Vietnam.
- The infamous oil depletion tax break would be forever safe if Bobby was killed.
- With regard to the phony need for a country destroying arms race, could continue unabated. The Russians would forever remain the great "boogey man" threat and would not be replaced as an excuse or the military industrial complex until terrorism was created and on and on it goes.
Does Trump Pose a Similar Modern-Day Threat to the So-Called "Elite"?
I would call your attention to a "predictive programming" 1975 movie starring James Caan and John Houseman, who looks and acted much like David Rockefeller.
In the movie, situated in 2018, six corporations have replaced bankrupted countries and Rollerball, a ultra violent game, reminiscent of NFL Football, is used to placate the people. I have often said that the premise for the free trade agreements, such as NAFTA and the TPP were born in 1975 with this movie. In 2019 as we race to the 2020 election, we are there. In 2016, the TPP was in the process of replacing the US Supreme Court, the Congress and the power of the Office of the Presidency. The corporations are almost there. In the following video clip, fast forward to the 45 second mark and listen for 60 seconds, of John Houseman's character, presumptively, David Rockefeller, explains how things really work.
The Trump Factor
Presently there are five corporations 98% of the entire meia and all of their subsidiary corporations. Subsequently, everything someone sees, reads and hears is propaganda, except for the few that pay attention to the Independent Media.
Trump's transgressions are worse than RFK's were in 1968 and he WAS assassination. Will Trump be assassinated? Let's review his transgressions against the Deep State:
- He has obliterated, or severely limited the impact of free trade agreements and their negative impact on the working American public. The loss of profit to the Multi-national corporations is enormous.
- Trump is a danger to form a alliance with Putin from which to challenge the New World Order (ie the Rothschilds).
- Trump has awakened countless Americans to the tyranny of globalism.
- Trump's administration has just indicted its first Deep State figure when they filed on Obama's former chief legal counsel.
- Trump is challenging the UN Migration Pact which seeks to deculturerize every Western nation with massive immigration.
- Trump is finally on the verge of uniting Americans against globalism.
- Trump just challenged the Federal Reserve with the nomination of Herman Caine.
- Trump is on the verge of challenging big tech censorship, just in time to have an impact on the 2020 election, which the globalists cannot afford to lose.
Trump has done far worse than what JFK or RFK did in the 1960's when they challenged the establishment. Trump must be a marked man. The 1968 threat posed by Bobby Kennedy, is minor by comparison. If you doubt that this assessment is not accurate, take a look at how the self-appointed elite are lining up against Trump.Every network is producing anti-Trump propaganda 24/7/365 in order to deceive the half of the country that is dumber than a box of rocks.
The elites must silence Trump before any more damage is done to the Rollerball syndrome philosophy that is over-running the planet. Trump is on the verge of dismantling the Deep State and these criminals must feel as if assassination is their last chance to stop American populism in its tracks. The end of the move, Network, from the same time period as Rollerball, shows a boardroom discussion of how to kill the major threat to the establishment in 1975, the killing of the mythical Howard Beale. Substitute the name Donald Trump for Howard Beale as you read the next section of this article.
The End of the Movie Network
The mythical newsman and reformer, Howard Beale, upset the social order in the predictive-programming movie Network. If one wants to know the end of the Trump saga and what we are looking at as a national and collective future, spend four minutes of your time and watch this video. In the movie, at the end, the elite meet secretly in a board room and plot to kill Donald Trump. If that happens, how would America respond? Pray for divine intervention