Statistical Analysis of America's 8 Stage Decline Into Genocide
Gregory H. Stanton, President of Genocide Watch, wrote the most salient paper on the topic of Democide, that is by definition, genocide by government against its people. In his analysis, Stanton identified 8 key stages related to the process of genocide? Classification Symbolization Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation, Extermination and Denial.
Stanton defines genocide as “A process that develops in eight stages that are predictable but not inexorable. At each stage, preventive measures can stop it. The process is not linear. Logically, later stages must be preceded by earlier stages. But all stages continue to operate throughout the process. In other words, the processes and stages overlap and this is precisely what we see in modern day America.
In this article, I will review the 8 stages and comment with modern day examples of how these stages are being enacted, today.
At the end of the analysis, I will present the results of a correlation analysis that I performed on the relative strength of each stage in present day America, culminating with an over-all assigning of a summative correlation score.
The 8 Stages With Comment
- CLASSIFICATION: All cultures have categories to distinguish people into “us and them” by ethnicity, race, religion, or nationality: German and Jew, Hutu and Tutsi. Bipolar societies that lack mixed categories, such as Rwanda and Burundi, are the most likely to have genocide.
If you are white and a nationalist, you are labeled a white nationalist. All this term means is that a Caucasians put America first, likes the Constitution, and roots for America to win in America00000. Of
Today, this term has been bootstrapped to mean white supremacist. When Tucker Carson said white supremacy is a myth, Fox suspended him. The NYT admits, from leaked documents that they are shifting their strategy from Russia-Trump to racism-Trump. And of course anyone who supports Trump is also a racist.
- SYMBOLIZATION: We give names or other symbols to the classifications. We name people “Jews” or “Gypsies”, or distinguish them by colors or dress; and apply the symbols to members of groups. Classification and symbolization are universally human and do not necessarily result in genocide unless they lead to the next stage, dehumanization. When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups: the yellow star for Jews under Nazi rule, the blue scarf for people from the Eastern Zone in Khmer Rouge Cambodia.
Today, the new KKK hoods are anything that promotes America’s greatness or support of Trump. This includes all MAGA clothing. If one wants to get beat up today, just wear a MAGA hat in public, or show political support for Trump. Increasingly, all gun owners are mass murderers.
- DEHUMANIZATION: One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases. Dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder. At this stage, hate propaganda in print and on hate radios is used to vilify the victim group. In combating this dehumanization, incitement to genocide should not be confused with protected speech.
The Left’s hatred of MAGA and anyone who supports Trump moves from simple symbolizing one as a racist to one who wants to exterminate Blacks (eg MSNBC). How many times has a professor, or an actor called for the killing of whites, particularly white males? Even Represenatative Omar said that the problem with America was “dangerous white men”. White males, and Christians are being stigmatized from every angle to the point that these “MAGA” supporters are attacked in public. At the recent Portland riots, I watched video of a man and his 10 year old daughter being attacked by the domestic terror group, ANTIFA. One has to really dehumanize an individual when they attack a 10 year old girl. Throw journalist Andy Ngo into the mix, we have clear examples of symbolization and dehumanization.
- ORGANIZATION: Genocide is always organized, usually by the state, often using militias to provide deniability of state responsibility (the Janjaweed in Darfur.) Sometimes organization is informal (Hindu mobs led by local RSS militants) or decentralized (terrorist groups.) Special army units or militias are often trained and armed.
The Democrats are in the midst of a communist revolution and are executing a coup. Every action taken by the Democrats in the House and Senate is designed to remove Donald Trump from power. From there, they will have smooth sailing to a complete governmental takeover. The Democrats are already using militias and paramilitary groups to carry out their dirty work. This strategy, being enacted by the Left is exemplified, but not limited to ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, Open Society, etc., all George Soros groups. One should take note that that ANTIFA, like Hitler’s Brown Shirts, are now uniformed and are very well trained.
- POLARIZATION: Extremists drive the groups apart. Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda. Extremist terrorism targets moderates, intimidating and silencing the center. Moderates from the perpetrators’ own group are most able to stop genocide, so are the first to be arrested and killed.
Google and social media’s censorship of conservatives and in particular conservative Christians and even more pronounced, white conservatives, are being targeted. Jobs are being lost for being conservative and personal safety is in question. Because Mitch McConnell will not introduce legislation that wil end up in gun confiscation, he was targeted at his home and “kill the m-effer” was chanted while the police did nothing. Senator Rand Paul was beaten and has required 2 surgeries related to the beating. Police officers are being attacked for carrying out the arrests of extreme Leftists as they are doused in water and plastic bottles while the Democratic mayors of these cities do nothing. The ICE building in Portland was firebombed. Representative Maxine Waters, and others like her, have called for violence against Trump, as has Madonna and several others.
This concept of genocide is developing and evolving right before our eyes. Soon, nobody will be safe.
- PREPARATION: Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up. Members of victim groups are forced to wear identifying symbols. Their property is expropriated. They are often segregated into ghettoes, deported into concentration camps, or confined to a famine-struck region and starved.
As Steve Quayle has repeatedly pointed out, there are Red Lists, etc., that will be used one day to lessen the number of Americans among us.
The Social Credit System in China is an example of this process, where one’s right to housing, travel, employment and food is taken away for wrongful participation on the internet. That Google-desiged system is now appearing in both Google and other social media algorithms being enacted against American conservatives.
The Common Sense Show just made Google’s Black List of dangerous website as did Mike Adams’s site. The NSA has constructed, according to my insider sources, a “naughty and nice” list from their incessant surveillance. From Alexa to Google products, our entire lives are being stalked and profiled. The correlation in this variable, is not a perfect 1.0, but everything is in process. For example, under Obama we saw the development of the NDAA, arrests without due process for very undefined reasons. Also, we saw the leaking of FM 39.4, which is the organizational manual for FEMA Camps. So it is easy to conclude that when the Left had control of the government they are putting their “preparation stamp” upon America. To use a baseball term, Obama was the 8th inning set-up pitcher and Hillary was to be the 9th inning closer, but along came the rise of populism and Donald Trump. In all likelihood, Trump is just a speed bump that is slowing down the process.
Ask yourself why we have admitted members of MS-13. They are the hit men for the drug cartels. This fact, alone, legitimizes points #5 and #6.
- EXTERMINATION begins, and quickly becomes the mass killing legally called “genocide.” It is “extermination” to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human. When it is sponsored by the state, the armed forces often work with militias to do the killing. Sometimes the genocide results in revenge killings by groups against each other, creating the downward whirlpool-like cycle of bilateral genocide (as in Burundi). At this stage, only rapid and overwhelming armed intervention can stop genocide.
There are elements of this concept in evidence. Have you ever asked yourself the question as to why school shootings and mass public shooting are practically unique to the United States? Narratives, like the El Paso shooting do not hold up to forensic scrutiny. This was clearly a false flag that was designed to force Congress to enact gun legislation that will prevent the populace from being able to effectively defend themselves against a tyrannical and deadly takeover.
According to the University of Hawaii Democide Project, there were 16 genocides in the 20th century. Everyone of them was preceded by first enacting gun registration and later confiscation. There were no exceptions. This combined with Obama’s Executive Order 13603 which calls for labor camps, confiscation of any and all resources, etc, speaks to the fact that extermination is the goal that is being pursued by the extreme Left.
When one includes, GMO’s, chemtrails, radiation from Fukushima, etc., it is clear that the slow-kill genocide is already underway.
According to Stanton, if America is to survive, an armed counter-revolution is the only answer once the process has gone this far.
8. DENIAL is the eighth stage that always follows a genocide. It is among the surest indicators of further genocidal massacres. The perpetrators of genocide dig up the mass graves, burn the bodies, try to cover up the evidence and intimidate the witnesses. They deny that they committed any crimes, and often blame what happened on the victims. They block investigations of the crimes, and continue to govern until driven from power by force, when they flee into exile. There they remain with impunity,
The movie “The Hunt” is an example of this process of advocating for genocide. Epstein’s exploits in alliance with the participation of many of our elected elite and not elected elite speaks to how far the lawlessness has gone. Children were murdered in great numbers so that these groups could more fully enjoy the fruits of their murderous and perverted pleasures. This is the beginning of genocide against children, particularly blond-haired and blue-eyed children.
There are complete media cover-ups of the soft kill genocides being taken against our people. Chemtrails and GMO’s for example, are never discussed in the MSM, despite ample scientific evidence. Weather wars are being perpetrated against the people and are on the verge of creating mass starvation (eg Midwest).
When a regime change takes place in 2020, these soft kill strategies will give way to roundups and FEMA camp exterminations.
I will not bore the reader with the extreme details of operationalizing variables and chi-square and the like, but I would like to share my data results of where America is at today with regard to these 8 stages of genocide.
In my academic career, I have written two courses on statistics I also spent nearly 5 years over-seeing dissertation construction for some masters-degree students
In correlation research, any correlation ranging from .7-1.0 is very strong . A 1.0 correlation is a perfect correlation. The results were stunning.
I constructed a list of factors related toIn my academic career, I have written 2 courses on statistics I also spent 4 5 years over -seeing dissertation construction for masters degree students
In correlation research, any correlation ranging from .7-1.0 is very strong. A 1.0 correlation is a perfect correlation
I constructed a list of factors related to genocide using Stalin, Hitler and Mao
Here is what I found:
1. The likelihood of genocide in America is nearly guaranteed with a .95 correlation. THE ONLY FACTOR NOT IN COMMON WITH THESE 3 REGIMES IS HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT. This leads me to believe that the chances of an economic collapse is coming is very high because the Left needs pissed off people in the streets like ANTIFA, in large numbers, in multiple cities, to get the killing started. When the coup is successful, the roundups and exterminations will begin in earnest by the new government.
2 . The likelihood of genocide against identified groups like Christian's, Is harder to calculate. But with the best data possible, the correlation is .84 which is still quite high
3. Racial targeting of whites is trickier to calculate for a variety of reasons. The calculation is .86.
Comparative Correlation to the Stanton Stages:
- Nazi Germany: 1.0
- China: .97
- Soviet Union: .96
In other words, Stanton’s eight stages are excellent predictors of genocide and the United States numbers are equivalent in this regard.
There are clear limitations to my data approach. But they are clearly indictive of the fact that the American people are in grave danger. A better, and a much more time consuming approach would be to enact the use of multiple regression analysis. This would help to better account for the analysis of the overlap of the 8 factors that Stanton mentioned. However, even this elementary analysis demonstrates that America is very close to becoming the next Nazi Germany.
In summary, the United States is not quite to the point of these three genocidal societies from a statistical standpoint. However, it strongly appears that the US will match if not exceed these genocidal regimes, on the present course.
Can we turn this back at the ballot box? Stanton would argue that we cannot. I do agree that Trump would have to declare martial law and arrest all Democrats who are in violation of the Constitution. Would that result in civil war? I would need a crystal ball to predict that. However, my educated guess is without a doubt that this is true. And if Trump were to act against the Left, I believe that, under the Kigali Principles, the United Nations would attack the United States with member states. Either way, it appears that Stanton is likely correct, a genocide is in our future in a worst case scenario. And in a best case scenario, civil war or World War III, or both, represents the best case scenario. And people think I am crazy when I talk about the importance of guns, ammo, gold, food, water, medicine and tools as well as neighborhood alliances.
People will say, I don’t want to fight. I think the data is clear, genocide would then be in our definite future.