World Health Organization Initiates Treaty to Install WorldWide Health Dictatorship and Tyranny
The Globalists have decided that the world needs a centralized pandemic response controlled by them and run by the World Health Organization (WHO). According to the WHO’s website, on March 30th they claimed an “International Pandemic Treaty” is needed and that “25 heads of government and international leaders” have come together in a joint call to form the treaty. In a released statement they stated:
The main goal of this treaty would be to foster an all-of-government and all-of-society approach, strengthening national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics. This includes greatly enhancing international cooperation to improve, for example, alert systems, data-sharing, research, and local, regional and global production and distribution of medical and public health counter measures, such as vaccines, medicines, diagnostics and personal protective equipment.
It would also include recognition of a “One Health” approach that connects the health of humans, animals and our planet. And such a treaty should lead to more mutual accountability and shared responsibility, transparency and cooperation within the international system and with its rules and norms.
To achieve this, we will work with Heads of State and governments globally and all stakeholders, including civil society and the private sector. We are convinced that it is our responsibility, as leaders of nations and international institutions, to ensure that the world learns the lessons of the COVID-19 pandemic
While the Globalists are busy trying to form a top down control structure for the world’s health, doctors, scientists, and other world leaders are pushing back. The World Council for Health started an initiative, #StopTheTreaty, to bring attention to the actions of a few to dominate the world. Written submissions to the WHO needed to be completed by April 13th, 2022. They asked people to specifically address the following:
- National and local leadership retain full autonomy, reserving the right to make decisions based on what is best for their own people.
- The ability of nations and local municipalities to opt out of any and all portions of the agreement as they see fit, without consequence.
- An open and transparent process with the ability for all people of the world to vote on including failsafe measures that will prevent the application of the global agreement in places where a majority of the people do not want it.
- Measures that do not allow for influence in the process by any and all pharmaceutical companies or other global health profiteers.
Of course, no one really knew about the International Pandemic Treaty because the media had been absolutely silent on the matter. But others have been trying to bring attention to this incredible power grab. Dr. Tess Lawrie had been attending the WHO meetings and doing her best to engage others in the process and shared her take away from the latest WHO call:
Here’s some of what I heard (and my comments on each):
- Calls for ‘human security centric’ not just ‘health security centric’. Apparently, they don’t just want to control your body but every aspect of your life.
- Fast approval of emergency diagnostics – and unified regulatory registration for diagnostics. In other words, more control.
- Equitable access to vaccines and ‘a mechanism to hold violators accountable’. So if a nation concludes a vaccine is not safe – as has happened in this last pandemic – the WHO would have the power to override that and jab their population anyway.
- Vaccines should be developed within 100 days. This is absurd. Safe drugs take ten years to be adequately tested and declared safe. There are more than 3.5 million people on the WHO database who have been harmed by Covid vaccines and this may be the tip of the iceberg.
Another is Dr. Leslyn Lewis, a lawyer with extensive international experience. Here are some of her statements on the situation:
“The treaty includes 190 countries and would be legally binding. The treaty defines and classifies what is considered a pandemic, and this could consist of broad classifications, including an increase in cancers, heart conditions, strokes, etc. If a pandemic is declared, the WHO takes over the global health management of the pandemic.“
“This treaty has very serious implications for our national health sovereignty. Under this treaty, Canada would essentially be surrendering our national health sovereignty to the WHO when it comes to responding to pandemics,”
“I am not opposed to working with our allies around the world when it comes to fighting pandemics, but there are many reasons why Canada absolutely cannot sign this treaty.”
“Of even more concern, if this treaty is enshrined, the WHO would be in full control over what gets called a pandemic,”
“They could dictate how our doctors can respond, which drugs can and can’t be used, or which vaccines are approved. We would end up with a one-size-fits-all approach for the entire world… A one-size-fits-all response to a health crisis doesn’t even work across Canada, let alone the entire globe.”
Many are also calling out the WHO’s funding and pointing out that the organization is not an independent organization concerned with the best for people but rather forwarding agendas of its largest donors. For example, a large part of its funding now comes from the Gates Foundation, which means “private donors come with private interests.”
Perhaps the most concerning element of the WHO, is its terrible failures in the past best stated by the recent open letter from the World Council for Health:
Historically, the WHO leadership has failed the people. Among many examples, it approved the injurious H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine for a controversially declared pandemic. Equally, the WHO failed during the Covid-19 chapter as it encouraged lockdowns, suppressed early preventative treatments and recommended product interventions that have proven to be neither safe nor effective.
Do we really want or need an incompetent politically motivated organization to control our health? We have had enough of that already. Enough is enough.