Monkeypox is following the Covid playbook step by step
THE BURNING PLATFORM
Yesterday it was reported that the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has “upgraded” monkeypox to a “notifiable disease”, meaning any positive test must be immediately reported to the government agency.
Ever one for subtlety, the Telegraph’s front page reports this as “monkeypox upgraded to same level as leprosy and the plague”
Across the pond, the US CDC has made the curiously synchronised decision to increase their travel alert on Monkeypox to level 2, which recommends people “practice enhanced precautions”.
Let’s be clear here – the “monkeypox outbreak” is a joke.
Anybody actually taking any of this seriously after the last two years of Covid hysteria needs a major reality check.
At this point you should be assuming any disease “outbreak” is a hoax until proven otherwise. Really proven, not “trust me, I’m an expert” proven.
For those who haven’t got to that stage yet, consider all the ways that monkeypox is following the exact same path as “Covid”…
- The monkeypox outbreak was “predicted” by an exercise a few months before it happened. Just like Covid.
- We’ve seen the narrative re-inforced by rumours that it’s a bio-weapon. These accusations have gone both ways, with the Western press saying Monkeypox is a Russian bio-weapon and Chinese rumours claiming it was deliberately released by the US. Just like Covid
- We’re seeing institutions revising history in order to inflate the potential threat of the disease. just like Covid.
- Monkeypox is being diagnosed via a PCR test. These tests are going to become more widely available as test-makers “seize the new market” and governments plan to “ramp up testing”. Increased testing (with an unreliable test) could artificially inflate “cases”, and feed the panic. Just like covid.
- The monkeypox narrative is being pushed by countries on both sides of the “New Cold War”. Just like covid.
They’re already resorting to the “new variant” headline, that wasn’t a thing for Covid for almost a year. Is this due to desperation or impatience? Who can say, but there must be some reason for the accelerated timeline.